StarCraft II player booted from tournament after “rape” tweet


Ukranian booted from Fragbite Masters Season 3 after a “scary” post.



Ukrainian StarCraft player Mihaylo “Kas” Hayda has been disqualified from the Fragbite Masters Season 3 tournament after tweeting that he planned to “rape” a female opponent, as reported by Deadspin.

Here’s the tweet, via @FeedMeSC2.


Hayda’s opponent, Madeleine “MaddeLisk” Leander, said the entire situation was “scary,” speaking in a comment on Esport:

“A few minutes into the first map the game was paused. I had no idea why but it was because of the tweet. The game went on and I lost 0-2. When the match was over I saw this. A tweet with the text “Going to rape some girl soon #fragbitemasters” written by my opponent.

“I don’t even know what to say. I was very surprised to say the least. This coming from a pro player is scary. The organizers did what they could. They asked Kas to apologize and talked about it after.”

The tournament booted Hayda immediately.

Comments

Popular Posts