Dark Souls 2 DLC: “There is definitely potential,” says dev


Dark Souls 2 could get DLC after it launches in March, From Software has suggested.

Speaking with OXM, producer Takeshi Miyazoe said, “There is definitely potential, I think. Again, it’s all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we’ve got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2.

“So I’m not really ready to say look forward to more information, but I think the potential is definitely there.”
The game is out March on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Comments

  1. Dimitri Davis2/01/2014

    That's a good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dimitri Davis2/01/2014

    Nintendo is an expert when it comes to handhelds, I hope they hit the stride with their Wii brand too, it has so much untapped potential :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This game :[ The new patch added an audio glitch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment

Popular Posts