S&S News: Papo & Yo Released for PC

Minority Media has just announced that Papo & Yo is now available for the PC, details inside.


The game is now available through Steam and Amazon, and a few other PC outlets.  Papo & Yo is an emotional game, and if you can get past the technical issues, it's a great experience.

“Papo & Yo is my personal, emotional story told through a video game,” said Vander Caballero, Minority Creative Director. “For so many years I wanted to make a game about my father, who was an alcoholic, but wasn’t sure if the industry was ready for something like this. When I eventually left EA, the help of the Canadian Media Fund, the Sony Pub Fund and the great team at Minority let me use my experience to start creating a magical world that would allow us to reach players emotionally, while they were exploring and solving puzzles.”









Comments

Popular Posts