S&S News: Watch Dogs Box Art Released


The new Watch Dogs Box art has just been released to the public, and I'm sure that there will be those few who will have a problem with it.



I was never one of those people who judged the game based on it's cover art, and I'm still not.  Even though I feel the cover is a bit generic, I don't really care either way.  After the big debacle regarding the Bioshock Infinite cover art, I didn't release how many people were so petty regarding a game's cover art.  Say what you want about the box art, the actual game is looking very impressive.  The recent demo shown at the Sony NYC event got me really excited for it.  I'm sure a lot of people feel the same, there's no release date yet, but there's a good chance that it'll release this year.



Comments

  1. The game looks BEYOND amazing. That cover art though is lacking. They definitely could've done better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, but the game is going to be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait for this game.. looks amazing. hopefully i have the money for PS4 when it releases. i dont want to deal with frame rate problems with the gen systems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea, hopefully we can get more games at 60 fps locked

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment

Popular Posts