S&S News: Kojima States that MGS: Ground Zeroes is Too "Risky"


Hideo Kojima has been in the news lately, and it's revolving around his next big blockbuster title, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.


In a recent roundtable interview with VideoGamer, Kojima mentioned that the game's overall mature themes may make it a bit too controversial to release.  He stated that the game would be a little risky, and might spark up a lot of controversy.

"That's precisely what I want to try to tackle with Ground Zeroes. Honestly I'm going to be targeting a lot of taboos, a lot of mature themes that really are quite risky," Kojima stated. "I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to release the game, and even if I did release the game then maybe it wouldn't sell because it's too much. As a creator I want to take that risk."  You can check out the full interview after the link.

Source: Videogamer

Comments

Popular Posts