S&S News: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Coming to NA This Fall


I have some good news regarding the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 collection, it will indeed be coming to North America this fall.


Square Enix has just announced that the packaging of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories will be heading out west this fall.  This is obviously great news, Square had been slow to announce a release window for North American consumers, but it's nice to see the project be confirmed.  I'm still confused as to why Square decided to not just package Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 together, but I guess it's just another reason to make more money.  The PS3 exclusive is on the way, and I can't wait.

Comments

  1. I wish this game was never invented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you Tom, saying such blasphemy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol It's how I feel, BROOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment

Popular Posts