S&S Thoughts On: Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Title: Black Ops 2 with TheFloorHugger
Format: Ps3, Xbox and PC
Release Date: November 12, 2012
Publisher: Activision
Developer: Treyarch
Price: $ 59.99
ESRB Rating: M

 Today as I sit I can say that Black Ops 2 is the best of the CoD series I have yet to play. Given the occasionally lag spike or hit detection failure even lobby matching  I can sit here and say today that I am in love with this game. I have been playing almost none stop since I got it on  Tuesday and can not get enough of this game Campaign or Multiplayer even Zombies.

A Lot of people are complain about this game it is the first week and it is going to have problems no game is perfect we are the test subjects I the first few weeks of the game. I know it sucks but it happens. The smoothness, the graphics, the story and even thought may not be much to most of to the chat a universal mute all except party button was sent down from god for this game.
These are just my opinions for the game I will have to play more to get better informed on the game and at that time I will have more to say on it.
@TheFloorHugger

Comments

Popular Posts