Short And Sweet Review: Saints Row The Third



One of my most anticipated game of this year is Saints Row: The Third, and it has finally graced my presence. I'm sure you know what this game is all about, its all about over the top action and and open-world goodness.  Even the first mission resembles the action of a Die Hard movie.   Saints Row the Third takes you out of Stilwater, the setting for the first two games, and drops you into the new city of Steelport(apparently Volition is lazy with names).  Customization plays a big part in the entire game, you can be almost anything you want to be.  I spent around 30 minutes just tinkering around with the vast amount of settings for my player.  The story is ludicrous but in a good way, I'm not gonna spoil anything and I want you guys to experience the insanity for yourself.  Another thing that has made the Saints Row games one of my favorites is the co-op mode.  Online is as awesome as ever with almost no lag what-so-ever.  The graphics aren't a show piece like a Uncharted or Batman but they get the job done.  Explosions are the standout, you''ll notice these during explosive set pieces.  If you haven't figured it out already, the game is awesome and this a definite purchase.


Final Score = 9.25/10

Comments

Popular Posts