Short And Sweet Review: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3



The talented folks at Sledgehammer Games and Infinity Ward have given us another gem of a game.  I was one of the "lucky" few people whose gaming retailer received  copies of the game earlier than the original street date.  MW3 is packed with great content and a variety of fun and awesome modes.  My favorite has always been the great campaign, but the co-op survival mode has taken the reigns.  I've only played it about 3 hours but its completely addicting, I had to drag myself from it to write this review.  Modern Warfare 3 stays the course and expands on its awesome and robust multiplayer.  Kill Confirmed is great but I like to stick with the traditional Team Deathmatch.  Spec Ops is good but you need to play somebody who has a headset and can communicate with a partner.  I've finished the campaign at around 5 hours.  The spectacular voice acting and cool exhilarating set pieces will keep your heart pumping with adrenaline.  I also have to add that the reason I love these games is the solid and tight controls and locked smooth frame rate.  Despite its few flaws, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 takes the fantastic series and builds upon it with another impressive entry.


Final Score = 9.25/10

Comments

Popular Posts