Short And Sweet Review: Turtle Beach Ear Force PX5



I have been given the great opportunity of trying these headphones, and by trying I mean absconding them away from and unknowing friend.  
Turtle beach has been famous for their high quality headphones.  First thing you'll notice is the hefty price tag, $250 is the average price for it, but you may be able find it cheaper or get for a deal at a Best Buy or Walmart.    The PX5 's surround sound is great, I was hearing sounds from every angle like never before.  You can even connect it via Bluetooth for phone calls or specific music players.    Although I would love to use these with my MAC, its still worth it.  One of my biggest features of these headphones I like is how comfortable the hardware is.  Thats a big part for great headphones.


Comments

Popular Posts