Short And Sweet Review: Ratchet And Clank All 4 One



The Ratchet and Clank series is another notable Sony exclusive franchise that always attracted me.  All 4 One introduces a new feature, the 4-player co-op experience.  This new element combines the usual fun gun play, platforming, and space travel into an overall fun experience.  Once you start playing through it more you'll notice the easier difficulty the game has.  I believe the game is for the younger crowd but its still a lot of fun.  Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, and Dr. Nefarious himself are the main characters around.  You'll also notice the great writing the game has.  I caught myself laughing out loud a couple of times.  Online works great, I didn't receive any game ruining lag, if you don't have a connection the game also supports local play.  Split screen is always a welcome addition in my book.  The game looks gorgeous as always, and it has a smooth and solid frame-rate.  We all know that Insomniac knows how to make great games.


Comments

Popular Posts