Short And Sweet Review: Batman Arkham City



Ah as soon as October 18 2011 came around I went to my local Gamestop and purchased this gem of a game.  Even the ridiculous Gamestop shtick didn't get on my nerves as it usually does.  Now the game, is awesome as you probably have heard many times by now.  Batman's bulging muscles have never looked more impressive, the game overall is gorgeous.  The story in the game is awesome so far, I'm just about five hours in and I'm completely engrossed into it.  Voice actors are great as always, Mark Hamill is my second favorite joker, behind Heath Ledgers of course.  Gameplay is solid as ever, I love to fight in this game.  The one button mechanic is awesome.  I love how open the game is as well seeing how Arkham Asylum was so linear.  Atmosphere is a big thing as well, me being a Batman fan, I can say the game does the universe justice.  Catwoman is actually fun to play as well, and she's not too bad to look at as well. Every one of these aspects make this a viable contender for Game of The Year.


Comments

Popular Posts