Short And Sweet Review: NHL 12

Before I review this let me just say that I'm not the biggest hockey fan but I still enjoy playing the games with friends.  NHL 12 does enough improvements to justify laying down 60 bucks of your hard earned cash.  First of all the game looks great.  I bought the 360 version this time instead of the PS3 version.  So I don't know if they're the same game.  The physics engine is improved from previous entries for maximum enjoyment.  One of the biggest feature is the Dynamic Goalie.  That is awesome on its on.  Online is solid as always.  The mode that I had the most fun was the improved Be A Pro mode.  I've already clocked in many hours with BAP mode.  I say if you're a hardcore hockey fan this is a definite buy, and for casual fans give it a rental and try it first.

Final Score = 8/10
"Best Sports Game Of The Year So Far"

Comments

Popular Posts