Short and Sweet Review : God of War Origins


One of my most favorite PS3 franchises has to be the God of War series.  God of War 3 was my favorite game of 2010.  Since I don't have a psp this collection was a definite purchase for me personally.  If you haven't already played these games then you have to get this package.  The combat holds up perfectly from the psp transition.  The graphical comparisons from each game are present.  Ghost of Sparta looks a lot better than Chains of Olympus.  Not to say that Chains of Olympus looks good but its definitely noticeable.  I dont have a 3D TV but the option is there for all you rich folk out theren and word on the street is that it looks very well on both games.  Other than that this is the true God of War formula.  Great action, great voice acting, and great story.

Final Score = 9/10
"Great F***$$$ Game!"

Comments

Popular Posts