Ubisoft has released a new trailer called Assassin’s Creed: Unity 101, which catches you up on everything you need to know regarding the upcoming title.
Assassin’s Creed: Unity releases next week on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
*sigh* the phrase "cram it up a bit more" is a clear giveaway that it's already gimped on PC. The consoles are weak. If you built a great looking game on that old hardware, you can build one two or three times better on hardware that is 3+ times better than that old hardware. But you're considering a bit. 10%, 15% maybe. The difference should be night and day considering the available hardware.
I'm getting really really cynical lately with all this reading between the lines I seem to be doing. On the plus side, I can only ever be pleasantly surprised.
*sigh* the phrase "cram it up a bit more" is a clear giveaway that it's already gimped on PC. The consoles are weak. If you built a great looking game on that old hardware, you can build one two or three times better on hardware that is 3+ times better than that old hardware. But you're considering a bit. 10%, 15% maybe. The difference should be night and day considering the available hardware.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting really really cynical lately with all this reading between the lines I seem to be doing. On the plus side, I can only ever be pleasantly surprised.