Once you play The Last of Us: Remastered at 60fps, you’ll never go back, says dev


One Naughty Designer has played the game at 60fps and described how they felt.

Kurt Margenau, of the studio’s designers working on the upcoming Uncharted 4, has played a recent build of The Last of Us: Remastered at 60fps and had this to say on Twitter.

“Played some #TLOU at 60 fps tonight for the first time (60fps cutscenes and all). Transformitive. I’m a believer. Don’t think I can go back.”

Game director Bruce Straley did a bit of teasing on Twitter too saying, “I had a dream in 60fps last night. #TLOUremastered.” To which creative director Neil Druckmann replied, “@bruce_straley: I had a dream in 60fps last night. #TLOUremastered” what if I told you that was no dream? #believe.”

The game releases on July 29, which is my birthday, so hopefully Naughty Dog or Sony will send me a free copy.  

Comments

Popular Posts