First Community Review : Super Mario 3D Land



Well its finally time for our first community review and it comes from a fellow reader that goes by MasterChef007(I guess he's a fan of Halo and James bond), and he reviewed the blog's first Nintendo game so check it out,

Hi guys I'm reviewing Super Mario 3D Land and its for the 3DS, and so far I like this game.  Mario is one of my favorite icons in the world.  The game starts out as as most of the other games do Princess Peach gets kidnapped and Mario has to save her.  Basically the same shitty story but I can give a crap about the story.  Its the same pretty awesome platforming formula with good controls that make controlling Mario easy and simple.  You have all your returning power-ups like the invincibility leaf and the p-wing. The 3D in this game is best I have seen, but thats not saying much seeing how most of the games I've played on my 3DS had terrible 3D implementation.  So overall this game is pretty and If you have a 3DS I would suggest picking it up.


Final Score = 8.5/10


Comments

Popular Posts