Short And Sweet Review: Forza Motorsport 4




First and foremost I'm not the biggest racing fan in the world.  I'm not going to tweak my car to specific mechanics and customize down to the last detail.  2 years after the previous game came out the guys at Turn 10 have created yet another stellar racing simulator.  The first thing you'll notice is how beautiful the game looks.  It challenges its evil cousin Gran Turismo 5 as best looking racing sim.  The game seems to favor using the controller instead of a racing wheel.  The complete opposite of the game I previously mentioned.  This game is perfect for me because it helps beginners get better at racing, the game provides a lot of feedback on your driving technique.  The game will help you improve your technique in no time.  Solid online play make this the new king of the racing sim market.




Comments

Popular Posts